This class is for basic sentences. We will practice writing and speaking various sentences while learning must-know vocabulary.
Sold Out Now
Study Korean Easy & Fun
Study Korean in real time with Hailey yourself. You can study various sentences with must-know vocabulary.
You can also check your Korean status with Hailey's detailed assignment check. Check out the Korean pronunciation, Korean writing, and listening.
This course contains Zoom classes and E-book.
- Korean Basic sentence structures, Special Rules
- Particles (이/가/은/는/을/를/..)
- Tense (present, past, future)
- 4 Types of Sentences
- Negative Expressions (don't, can't - 안 , 못)
- Auxiliary Verb Expression (must, can, have to, will, be going to)
- Must-Know Verbs, Adjectives, Nouns by topics
- Frequently Used Expressions
(want to / have pp/ Would you please)
- Conjunction - And, So, But
- Questions - Who, When, Where, What, How, Why
- K-drama Must-Know Expressions
- This class is conducted in English.
- Adult learners (16 yrs+) can register.
- Class refunds are not allowed.
- You can re-watch Zoom class as many as you can
- This class is private and not open to YouTube.
Sold Out Now _
Please wait until the next registration
Memorizing basic words with images
Private coaching with weekly homeworks
Hailey's easy and systematic instruction
Recorded Zoom class